Tuesday 23 November 2010

Lanvin Loves H&M - a live report


As you might have seen in the press, the Lanvin collaboration with H&M launched at selected stores around the country this morning.  Sometimes contributor to this blog, Stephanie Heneghan, asked me if I wanted to go along with her to join the queue at 5am but it was a bit too early for me! 

Here's what happened when she went over to Manchester to try and bag a bit of glamour...


Okay, despite my enthusiasm for Lanvin Loves H&M, at 3am this morning the temptation to pull a sicky was extremely great. Especially since I'd spent so much energy concentrating on trying to get to sleep I'd actually managed to keep myself up until 1am.

Two hours sleep and I was going to drive 40 miles for some dresses? The reflection in the mirror said I was mad, it took me a good 30 seconds to realise the reflection was in fact me and I needed COFFEE.

However I'd talked the talk about this collection and now I was going to have to walk the walk. Here it is, as it happened, with some top notch photography courtesy of my Blackberry..."CONTINUE READING..."