Thursday 30 September 2010

Last minute London shoot.

Now don't get me wrong I love working in Liverpool. Even if I've been working fifteen hour days the past two weeks. However the opportunity to go on location to London next week is far too good too miss. This only fell on my lap this evening, so work will have to be moved around last min. The impossible will have to be made possible.

Right so I've got the moaning bit out the way, now I'll tell you about the good bit. Firstly I will be working with stylist Danielle Timperly again. The last shoot we worked on together produced these (yes I am blowing my own trumpet) amazing images below.





































And secondly, this time we get to play with actual designer and possibly couture clothes rather than these delightfully mass produced high street items.

Danielle has also come up with the dream mood board that includes images from one of England greatest fashion photographers; Tim Walker. One of the shots is from, in my eyes, the best Vogue shoot of the past decade. The 2005 Lilly Cole spread shot in India. Any Vogue fan should recall.


















































The only other information I know is that the two images above are possible locations and that we will be using one of the models from Manchester model agency, Boss.

The use of the shoot is still not clear but with all of the above I think it's going to be a good one. I'll post it as soon as it's cleared.

Matt x