Monday 8 March 2010

Close swap and designer buy website www.Myfashionjunkie.com goes live.

You may have read my post a while back about MFJ. Well they are finally on line. If you click the link to the post underneath you can read the interview I did for them for Select Magazine and see the photo shoot I did for the website home pages. Or simply click to go straight to their website.

The brief description of what they do is you sell your unwanted clothes to them for MFJ credit and with it you buy stuff back off their website. Plus they have featured designers. They're a very new company but over the next few weeks I imagine there's gonna be an ever increasing number of cool items on there.

I'm also looking forward to them doing mens stuff in the near future!




My fashion junkie interview and full shoot. 

www.Myfashionjunkie.com

Matt. xx