Saturday 6 March 2010

Mad Hatters Tea party, today @ Kirsty Doyles Store.

I better make this VERY quick, my next client is due in about 35 seconds.

I've just been for a quick nose in Kirsty's store. (right by urban outfitters and Habitat, L1.) She has the delicious Jemma Volp-Fletcher giving out her fabulous cakes from her 'Cup of love bakery' and Hannah Ellen is giving make-up demos on passers by (you).

You can also pop in for a cup of raspberry tea. I didn't stay long enough for that but I did run off with a  massive box of cakes! She's open till 8 tonight so I will see you later on if you decide to go.



I've also just finished Kirsty's website cover shots, here's a look.....



Part of Kirsty's inspiration this year was wild summer nights, so we have included some dramatic skies into the images.

Photos-Me
Hair and Make-up Hannah Ellen.
Model- Candy McCulloch.

Matt. xx