Wednesday 3 February 2010

Street style. with Danielle & Steph-2nd year Uclan Fashion promotion and styling students.

I'm just about to start a shoot for their campaign for 'fashion image.' Its going to show how to incorporate Styling, Hair & make-up, Photography and art direction and how it all comes together to make the final Image.

Anyway just thought I'd grab them for a quick street style before we start the shoot. 



Danielle (Left) Describes her styles as, "Glam shabby chek. I like a general mix of vintage and high street. Today I'm a little dressed down and wrapped up due to the fact we are shooting outside on a Feb afternoon." 
Check out Danielle's blog- http://www.xxdaniellexxt.blogspot.com/

Steph describes her style as ''Usually casual due to extensive travel, apart from the weekend when i go the complete opposite and everything turns to sparkle!" 


P.S. I will post there shoot in a few days.

Matt. x