Thursday 26 November 2009

Whistles Liverpool 1 launch party pics.


(click to enlarge)

The Liverpool Fashion Glitterati were out in force last night for the official opening of the Liverpool 1's Whistles store.
Thanks to Jane Shepherdson the former Topshop director of 15 years buying a 20% stake in the company 18 months ago, the brand has now lost its 'yummy mummy' reputation and has gained it self the notoriety of a more sophisticated clientele with its cleaner silhouettes.


Benna-Benna Jewellery. Kirsty Doyle-Met Quarter and Jane Shepherson-Whistles Chief executive.

Abi Harding-Zutons and Candi Payne.


Fellow Liverpool Fashion Bloggers Lauren McBride and Alex Folly.


Lauren and Sam from My Fashion Junki LTD (They are a forthcoming web based company that will have an amazing shoot and introduction on here and in my fashion column for Select magazine within the next few weeks. On the right Gemma from Mercy Design. (thanks for getting me this gig gem. x)


I caught this girl snapping her self with a Whistles coat on, I wonder if she bought it.

And now for some stylish people I found at the event.....
 To visit the Whistles Website Click here.

Matt x